info API » API Kits
|Microsoft .net (C#)||Frederik Vig|
Note: The API kits are not maintained by Slideshare and should be used at your own risk. For API kit support, please join the or the maintainers directly.
We are looking for more API wrappers in cURL, Perl, ActionScript, ColdFusion, Ruby, VB.NET, J# and other languages. Please submit your wrapper at and we'll feature it on this section.
How do I start?
- Apply for an API key. This will be sent to you by e-mail instantly.
- Read the API documentation for complete information about the API calls available.
- See the resources section for useful links and implementation basics.
- Join the to keep in touch with the Slideshare developer community.
- featured on Slideshare about your cool application you built using Slideshare API and get your app
Also, Check out our RSS feeds! They contain a lot of rich data (including slideshow embed codes and thumbnails) that can be useful in creating your mashup.